Crypto OTServer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Rules...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Immortal GOD Lola
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Immortal GOD Lola

Some Rules... Empty
PostSubject: Some Rules...   Some Rules... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:01 pm

RULES

Don't Double/Multi-post
(Unless it is to save post spots for later use)
This is one of the most common abuse. Just try to fit all your thoughts in one post, before you are like like this.

Post 1: I like you
Post 2: oh i forgot to say i love you
etc.
This will annoy everyone and you will have a bad reputation and may be facing a possible ban. Don't do it!

Don't spam
That is one of the most important rules. If you spam, you are almost certain to recieve a forum ban.

examples;
Posts like "lawl" "lol" "i like idea".
When you say such things, explain why you you think something is funny, horrifying or Whatever. And don't do that in one sentence, because you got a whole damn post to explain it.
If you spam, your reputation will also be bad and you will get much less help when you ask for it for once.
A good way:
I like this idea. Some of the concepts are very nice, but it needs some more detailing [give suggestions]

No begging
No begging at all. Begging is one of the lowest forms to ask for something, and almost everyone sees it that way. If you beg, you will most likely NOT get helped, and you will be seen as a bigtime noob.

Example:
"Plx help my char debug plx plx help god plx"

You should do this instead:
I have debugged in a place and I am unable to get myself out. Could a member of the staff assist/help me please? Thank you.

No swearing/getting into fights
If you don't like something about someone, you should try to avoid them rather then get in a fight. Fights are useless, 1 big spam and the rest (again) sees you as a noob. Just try to say them how to improve themselves, or just avoid them..
Ex.
There is an idea posted by some one who you don't like
BAD: OMG YOU ARE THE SUX THIS IDEA IS STUPID GO F--k UR MUM U DAMN EMO
GOOD: Though I don't like you very much, this idea appeals to me. I like it in some ways, and dislike it in a few others. I haven't decided yet.
or:
GOOD: Dont post.

Don't Necro threads
Necroing(comes from Necromancer, bringing back dead shit) threads means that you bring up a thread that has "Died"a long time ago. This is bad, as people are no longer interested in the topic, and Active topics are moving down, causing them to die. So please do not necro threads older than a month (you can check that at the last person who posted).

Motto:

"Think before you post"
Back to top Go down
https://cryptoot.forumieren.de

Some Rules...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypto OTServer :: Rules-
Jump to: